How one woman accidentally swallowed her engagement ring

A US woman has undergone surgery after removing and swallowing her engagement ring in her sleep.

Jenna Evans, 29, said she dreamt she swallowed the ring while she and her fiancé Bobby were being terrorised by villains on a speeding train.

She woke at her home in California to find her diamond band missing from her finger.

Read more: US woman swallows engagement ring in her sleep

Source Link

Get more stuff like this

Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.